This was a perfect read for me at this time of the year. The only downside was it made me want to go to the Disney parks RIGHT NOW. The photographs and the stories do a phenomenal job of talking about and showing how the holidays are celebrated currently and in the past at the different parks around the world. They discuss the different paths the decorations and events have taken and the pictures are absolutely amazing.
Any Disney lover will find themselves smiling non-stop as they read this book.
Holiday Magic at the Disney Parks: Celebrations Around the World from Fall to Winter by Rebecca Cline
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
wonderful photography that will make any Disney lover smile. This book focuses on the history and photo journalism of the fall and winter holidays as they are celebrated around the world. The photography is wonderful and the reader truly gets a sense of the magic and the stories behind making the different holidays shine in the parks
View all my reviews
The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:
- Library Love #LibraryLoveChallenge Book #134
- Beat the Backlist #34 a book with illustrations
- Virtual Mount TBR #VirtualMountTBR2021 Book #147
- Back List Reader #Backlistreader Book #162
- Non Fiction Reader #2021ReadNonFic #7 hobbies
- Pick your Poison #22-3 A book you'd share with your child
- Book Voyage #bookvoyagechallenge spanning multiple continents