Library Love Challenge
I am going to participate in this challenge gain in 2022. It is being hosted at Angel's Guilty Pleasures and Books of My Heart. They are doing monthly challenges and giveaways if you review the books you read. Check out the sign up by clicking here or on the logo below. They have a Goodreads group to join and see what everyone is reading.This one has a minimum of 12 books from the Library to be read in 2022. The only requirement is you check it out from the library, no restrictions on format or genre. Just support your local library.
I get most of my books from my TBR pile or the Library so this challenge along with the TBR ones are perfect for me. I admit I do not buy books very often if I can find them at the library or in their ebook catalog. I do have a Kindle Unlimited account which I use for additional titles.
The levels available to set your target are:
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books <== My Goal for 2022
Library Books read in 2022:
- Mango, Mambo, and Murder (A Caribbean Kitchen Mystery, #1) by Raquel Reyes
- Blog Post and Goodreads Review 4/29/22
- Blog Post 12/16/22