Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Curse of the Stage Fright

 This was a comic book that I borrowed from the library.  I admit I am a Scooby Doo fan and have been for 40+ years.  The extra bonus of this book was it was about a performance of Hamlet so I am going to count it toward a prompt to read a Shakespearre work-  a big stretch but I would not be reading anything for that otherwise.   This was a fun flashback to the tv shows and I thoroughly enjoyed my nostalgic read.



Curse of the Stage FrightCurse of the Stage Fright by Steve Korté
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Fun nostalgic read. I always love a good Scooby mystery whether a book or a show it always makes me smile This book was no exception.

View all my reviews



Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge  Book #56
  2. What an Animal Book #36
  3. BooklistQueen  #booklistqueenreadingchallenge2022  #14. Shakespearean Play
  4. Nancy Drew #46. The Invisible Intruder (1969) - read a book with less than 50 ratings
  5. OWLS 22  #20 Monster Book of Monsters: A scary looking book
  6. Pick your Poison #109 a book about your favorite animal

No comments:

Post a Comment