Saturday, December 4, 2021

Humor Challenge

  I found a new challenge hosted by a blogger that I did another challenge for in 2020.   It is the humor books challenge hosted by Jamie at Whatever I Think Of.   It's pretty straightforward, track books that are humorous.

I am planning to start with Cartoonist which is 1-5 books since I am not sure how many books I read are actually labelled humor.   

Choose a level from below.  You may go up a level, but not down.

Cartoonist: 1-5 books  <=  My Goal
Humor Columnist: 6-10 books 
Comedy Writer:  11-15 books
Stand Up Comedian: More than 15 books 

Full details of the challenge are listed below.   Signup on Jamie's site here.


Guidelines for the Challenge:

  • Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2022. Books must be started on or after January 1 to count. Re-reads are allowed as long as they are read during the specified time frame.
  • Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.
  • Any book (fiction, nonfiction, memoirs, graphic novels, poetry collections, plays, picture books) labeled as humor counts. As such, all book formats (paper, audio, electronic) may be read.
  • There will be no checkins, nor do you need to post reviews.



Books I've read for this challenge:

  1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
  2. Not So Different: What You Really Want to Ask About Having a Disability by Shane Burcaw

1 comment: