Saturday, December 4, 2021

Non Fiction Reading

 I tried this challenge in 2021 and I wish to try this again in 2022.  There are categories that are suggested to select non fiction reading.   This challenge will work well with my Reading Randomizer Challenge since I had so many NF works come up in that selection process.  




Books Selected 


5/6 Prompts completed  


Nonfiction Nipper: Read & review 3 books, from any 3 listed categories

Nonfiction Nibbler: Read & review 6 books, from any 6 listed categories   <==== My GOAL

Nonfiction Nosher: Read & review 12 books, one for each category

Nonfiction Grazer: Read & review any nonfiction book. Set your own goal


Categories:

1. Social History

2. Popular Science


3. Language

4. Medical Memoir

5. Climate/Weather


6. Celebrity

7. Reference  


8. Geography


9. Linked to a podcast

10. Wild Animals


11. Economics


12. Published in 2022




2 comments:

  1. Delightto have you join the challenge Traci! I look forward to seeing what you choose to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci! I've joined the Challenge too (and completed the one last year, reading 12 books, one in each category). I'll check your blog throughout the year to see what you're reading. All the best to you for a great year!

    ReplyDelete