Saturday, December 4, 2021

2022 TBR Challenge

 This challenge is hosted by Stacked Reviews and consists of 20 prompts intended to help you clear your to be read piles.  I don't think she is intending to have any time restrictions on the prompts and it is just for personal goals this year so I guess in theory they don't have to be TBR books- I think I will use it as ones I intend to read rather than books I just spot at the library or bookstore.  To sign up yourself and see the details here.


#2022ReadingChallenge


Challenge Completed 10/20/22




Prompts completed  20/20

  1. Historical Fiction  
  2. Controversial Book  
  3. Friend Recommendation
  4. A NYT bestseller
  5. YA Book  
  6. Book you Can Read in a Day
  7. Own Voices Novel
  8. Book Set in a Country you'd Love to Visit 
  9. A Classic
  10. Chick Lit
  11. Debut Novel
  12. Fantasy Novel 
  13. Goodreads Choice Winner
  14. Horror 
  15. Book Over 500 Pages
  16. Book Published in 2022
  17. Award Winning
  18. Book that makes you Nostalgic
  19. Family Saga
  20. Book originally written in a Foreign Language


No comments:

Post a Comment