Thursday, May 12, 2022

What Is the Story of Scooby-Doo?

 What Is the Story of Scooby-Doo? was a book I found while trying to decide what to read for the prompt to read a book based on a screen show that you haven't read previously.  I realized I had watched plenty of Scooby Doo episodes and movies so this would meet that requirement.  I actually really enjoyed reading about the history of the character and the different evolutions of the program.  It was a fun trip down memory lane.  I highly recommend this book for any Scooby Doo lovers out there.



What Is the Story of Scooby-Doo?What Is the Story of Scooby-Doo? by M.D. Payne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

great info for any Scooby-Doo lover out there

This book was full of fun and interesting information about a Scooby-Doo and the gang. I learned a bunch of stuff I didn’t know and the book brought back lots of memories

View all my reviews


Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  


  1. Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge  Book #41
  2. What an Animal Book #28
  3. Non Fiction Reader  #ReadNonFicChal    #7  Reference
  4. 52 Book Club  #the52bookclub  #39 A middle-grade novel
  5. Beat the Backlist #BTB2022  #37 reading for research, reference, or general interest
  6. Bookworm #55 Read a book that has a title in the form of a question
  7. Nerdy Bookworm  #NerdyBookwormChallengeXO #5  Read a book based on a tv series or movie adaptation 
  8. Nerd Daily  #NERDREADING2022 #5 mystery or middle grade
  9. Diversify your reading #DYRC22  May: History & Biography
  10. While I was Reading  #1 A book with a question in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment