Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Death of a Kitchen Diva

 Death of a Kitchen Diva is the first Hayley Powell book by Lee Hollis.  This was on my list to read in 2021 and I never got to it.  I prioritized getting it read in 2022 for this reason.  



Death of a Kitchen DivaDeath of a Kitchen Diva by Lee Hollis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book but I’m not sure if I’m really a fan of Hayley Powell. I admire her balancing single motherhood and a career. Her friendships with Liddy and Mona definitely show the strength of time. I’m just not sure how readily a mom would go charging into some of the situations she put herself into. The guilty party was a bit of a stretch to me as well but I am willing to give the series another try before making a final decision

View all my reviews



Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  


  1. Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge  Book #37
  2. Virtual Mount TBR #VirtualMountTBR2022   Book #49
  3. Back List Reader  #Backlistreader  Book #40
  4. Cruisin thru Cozies  Free choice #31
  5. Cloak & Dagger  #CloakDaggerChal  Book #50
  6. Craving for Cozies  Book #48
  7. Medical Examiner Challenge 1 Toe Tags
  8. Beachcomber Challenge  
    • Crime Scene- kitchen
    • Weapon- poison
    • Detectives- Hayley Powell
    • Victims- Karen Applebaum
  9. Six Shooter Challenge  Target #83  Shot #1

No comments:

Post a Comment