Wednesday, October 14, 2020

To Helvetica and Back

 Fun new series for me by Paige Shelton.   This is the first in the Dangerous Type mysteries.  The series centers around a family business based on writing, typewriters, printing, stationery.   The main characters are a grandfather and his granddaughter.   The family seems warm and loving and you wish to be able to sit down at the dinner table with them and their friends.  I look forward to reading more of this series set in the Utah mountains.  



To Helvetica and BackTo Helvetica and Back by Paige Shelton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars 

Enjoyable mystery set in the mountains in Utah. Likeable characters with a strong family bond. I look forward to reading more of the series. 

View all my reviews





Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge -  Book #111
  2. Literary Escapes-  UT
  3. Cravings for a Cozy and Cloak and  Dagger #CloakDaggerChal : Book # 97
  4. Cruising through cozies -  Free choice 38
  5. Medical Examiner-  1 Toe Tag 
  6. Six Shooter- new target 41

No comments:

Post a Comment