Friday, October 16, 2020

Undercover on the Calypso

 I enjoy reading books about fun places.  I felt like I was on the elegant cruise ship right alongside Adrianna.   The book has some interesting characters and the concept is unique. Adrianna is a sharp and smart business woman and the male characters respect her intelligence rather than viewing it negatively.  She is not the only strong female character and the dynamics among all the main characters are realistic and believable.  

 I look forward to reading the other books in the series.  




Undercover On The Calypso: Book One: The Cozy Cruise MysteriesUndercover On The Calypso: Book One: The Cozy Cruise Mysteries by Lizzie Josephson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars 

This is a fun lighthearted series on an elegant cruise ship...I enjoyed the fact Adrianna is a smart strong woman. While her new role is a bit of a long shot it is still an enjoyable lead to see her take on an authoritative role and make smart business Decisions. I look forward to reading more in this enjoyable series 

View all my reviews



Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Literary Escapes-  St. Kitts
  2. Cravings for a Cozy and Cloak and  Dagger #CloakDaggerChal : Book # 101
  3. Cruising through cozies -  Free choice 41
  4. Six Shooter- new target 43

No comments:

Post a Comment