Friday, October 2, 2020

Who Moved My Goat Cheese

 


This is the first in the farm to fork mystery series by Lynn Cahoon.   I selected it because of the Idaho locale.  I ended up thoroughly enjoying the book.  There are 2 strong female leads, Angie and Felicity.  They are business owners who show strength and intelligence.  It is fun to watch their back and forth banter as long time friends and they way they can readily see through the other's white lies/evasive behaviors.   In top of this good characters and the well written mystery there are 3 adorable animals in the book.  What's not to love about a St. Bernard, a chicken and a baby goat.  If you are a foodie at heart you will love the recipes that are discussed throughout the book.  

I look forward to reading more in the series.  



Who Moved My Goat Cheese?Who Moved My Goat Cheese? by Lynn Cahoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars 

Great cozy with 2 strong female leads

This is the first in the farm to fork mystery series. It’s perfect if you are a foodie. Cahoon’s descriptions of the dishes Angie creates sound delicious. Her description of the scenery and general Idaho farming area are wonderful without being too drawn out. It’s enjoyable to read about 2 females who are smart and determined business women. You cannot help but want to hang out with Angie and Felicia in their restaurant 
Looking forward to more of the series 

View all my reviews




Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Literary Escapes-  ID
  2. Cravings for a Cozy and Cloak and  Dagger #CloakDaggerChal : Book # 91
  3. Cruising through cozies -  Free choice 35
  4. Medical Examiner-  1 Toe Tag 
  5. Six Shooter- new target

No comments:

Post a Comment