Thursday, October 29, 2020

Codename Zero

 

I selected this middle grade book for my Literary Escapes challenge for North Dakota.  We had this book in our home at one point for my son to read and I decided I would give it a try once I saw the setting.   North Dakota isn't the easiest state to find books set there.  Its a good read for a late elementary/middle school reader who isn't a voracious reader.  

Enjoyable book and I will read the next in the series for the South Dakota locale.



Codename ZeroCodename Zero by Chris Rylander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars 

Enjoyable spy novel

Great middle grade book. Funny and full of exciting twists and turns. Even has some thematic messages buried in the evil guys rants. Fun book that both boys and girls will enjoy 

View all my reviews



Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge -  Book #116
  2. Literary Escapes-  ND
  3. Wizarding World Tour  
    • Mahoutokoro: Read a book set in a school

No comments:

Post a Comment