Friday, October 30, 2020

Countdown Zero

 

This second book in the series is a bit more dramatic and adventurous than the initial book.  It was still a fun read.   It was especially enjoyable to read having having just been to the Black Hills in SD this summer.   In fact many of the locations we visited or passed by were mentioned in the book.   That always makes books that much more entertaining to me.  I think it is because I have an easier time visualizing and creating that movie in my head as I read the book.  


Here are some photos from our trip 





Countdown ZeroCountdown Zero by Chris Rylander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars 

Fanciful adventure full of espionage 

This is the 2nd book in the series. I would suggest reading them in order as there are parts in this book that will ruin the first one. This one involves infiltrating enemy areas as well as suspense and action. Great kids version of Bond 

View all my reviews


Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge -  Book #118
  2. Literary Escapes-  SD




No comments:

Post a Comment