You can sign up at any point on the Linky on the page but only count books read between
Jan 1 and Dec 31, 2020. Creativity to apply a book to the prompt is encouraged but only count a book for 1 prompt.
Andrea’s site has links for reviews for each category so please be sure to go back and link your book reviews as you work through the challenge.
- An ampersand – & (ex. Blanca & Roja, Rot & Ruin)
- An antonym (ex. Big Little Lies, Wicked Saints)
- 4 letters or less (ex. Feed, Vox)
- A given/first name (ex. Tess of the Road, Flowers for Algernon)
- Reference to children (ex. Baby Proof, Children of Blood and Bone)
- One of the 4 natural elements – water, air, fire, earth (ex. The River at Night, The Name of the Wind)
- An antonym
- 4 letters or less ideas: Vox by Christina Dalcher
- One of the 4 natural elements–water,air,fire,earth