This post is about the Color Coded Challenge hosted by Bev at myreadersblock. As the name implies you will read books that have a color meeting a category prompt.
The Basic rules are as follows:
- The Color can either be named in the Title or be the dominant color on the cover.
- Books must be read between Jan 1- Dec 31, 2020.
- You may signup for the challenge until Nov 1, 2020 and count any books you read after Jan 1.
- Sign up link is here https://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2019/10/color-coded-read-it-again-sam-reading.html
- Cross over books used in other challenges is allowed.
The 9 book prompts being used for the challenge are listed below. I have also included the books I plan to use to complete the challenge where possible. I will come back and update the post to include the books I completed for the challenge.
- √ A book with "Blue" or any shade of Blue (Turquoise, Aquamarine, Navy, etc.) in the title/on the cover Read: Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl NYT Food Critic comp 1/14/20
- Read: The Lion the Witch & the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. The copy I have of the book is the children's classic verson from 1970s with a solid cover. 1/30/20
- blog post and Goodreads review
Hope you sign up for this fun challenge.