Thursday, December 12, 2019

Hi, I'm Traci and I have a book problem...

As the past few posts have pointed out I am a bit addicted to finding reading challenges for 2020.  The next posts will be outlining in more detail the challenges I am attempting and more importantly where you can find them and do them yourself.

I think I counted more than 20 challenges I plan to attempt that I have mentioned in the previous 2 entries.  So, it is only fitting that I have signed up for The Reading Challenge Addict contest.


This fun blog has a level approach to set a goal for how many challenges you are going to participate in and FINISH.  That's the tough part folks. I am aiming high for the Out of this World Level but there are many other levels to get you started in the world of book challenges.  Sign up here 


The site has a description of the levels you can sign up to attempt.  This is found under their about tab.

How addicted are you?
  • Easy as Pie: 1-5 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • On the Roof: 6-10 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • In Flight: 11-15 Challenges (Entered & Completed)
  • Out of This World: 16+ Challenges (Entered & Completed)


What if I don't know of any challenges?

 Reading challenge addicts also have a great listing of challenges that are out on the web to try for 2020. The list contains all sorts of different topics and themes.  They even list some that are open ended and not specific to 202.  Their listing can be found here

If you cannot find enough there, the Girls XOXO have a listing of 2020 challenges are their blog as well.  It can be found here.

There is some overlap between the 2 lists but lots of unique challenges on each on.

Stay tuned for more challenge details to come.   Remember to see the different challenges I am attempting, see the previous posts Starting to Sort the challenges and And Then There were more.




No comments:

Post a Comment