The story line definitely contains military references which I could relate to as a military dependent. I grew up on Navy bases around the US for the first 15 years of my life. I didn't live in the same place for more than 4 years until I had graduated college. I'm guessing this is where my love of travel originated. It wasn't a life everyone would enjoy but we have some great memories of places we would never have lived otherwise- like Hawaii.
All in all I enjoyed the book and plan to read more of the series
Let’s Fake a Deal by Sherry Harris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is the first book i have read in this series. I enjoyed the story with its numerous plot twists.
Sara Winston is a well developed character. I felt like there was more to her than many of the cozy mystery characters. You got to see more of her thoughts and emotions than a typical cozy.
I will definitely go back and read the rest of the series.
View all my reviews
Challenge Tracking:Be sure to check out my Challenge tracker tab at the top of the page to see how I am doing on my different challenges.
- Library Love- Book 7
- Alphabet soup Author- #AlphabetSoupAuthorChallenge "H"
- AtoZ and Alphabet soup challenge #AlphabetSoupChallenge "L"
- Cravings for a Cozy and Cloak and Dagger: Book 5
- Cruising through cozies - Free choice
- Calendar of Crime- May #9 Military figure has a major role
- Cloak and Dagger: Book 5
- Literary Escapes- MA
- Medical Examiner- 2 Toe Tag
- Six Shooter- 1 shot for Sherry Harris
- Mystery Bingo:
- Weapons card : Motor Vehicle and Fire
- Clues: Disguise; muddy clothing