Friday, November 27, 2020

Let's Laugh a Little

 I found a new challenge hosted by a blogger that I did another challenge for in 2020.   It is the humor books challenge hosted by Jamie at Whatever I Think Of.   It's pretty straightforward, track books that are humorous.



I am planning to start with Cartoonist which is 1-5 books since I am not sure how many books I read are actually labelled humor.   

Choose a level from below.  You may go up a level, but not down.

Cartoonist: 1-5 books  <=  My Goal
Humor Columnist: 6-10 books 
Comedy Writer:  11-15 books
Stand Up Comedian: More than 15 books 

Full details of the challenge are listed below.   Signup on Jamie's site here.


Guidelines for the Challenge:

  • Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2021. Books must be started on or after January 1 to count. Re-reads are allowed as long as they are read during the specified time frame.
  • Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.
  • Any book (fiction, nonfiction, memoirs, graphic novels, poetry collections, plays, picture books) labeled as humor counts. As such, all book formats (paper, audio, electronic) may be read.
  • There will be no checkins, nor do you need to post reviews.



Books I've read for this challenge:

  1.  Laughing at my Nightmare by Shane Burcaw
  2.  Frontier Follies by Ree Drummond
  3.  Theater Nights are Murder by Libby Klein
  4. I Feel Bad about My Neck by Nora Ephron
  5. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
  6. Where'd you Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
  7. Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein

No comments:

Post a Comment