This is the 4th in the Lizzie Josephson series set aboard the cruise ships of Cosmos Cruise Lines. This installment finds Adrianne and Keith aboard one of the newly refitted ships acquired just prior to the Covid shutdown of the industry. This is the first cruise back and they decide to set sail for San Andres an island north of Colombia set in a beautiful reef preserve.
Their is of course a mystery that comes up and like the others in the series it is not based on a murder. This book is less about solving a mystery and more about enjoying the interactions of the characters and the descriptions of the beautiful tropical surroundings. If you are looking for a fun tropical escape from winter then this is a perfect quick read for you
The Comeback Cruise: Book Four: The Cozy Cruise Mysteries by Lizzie Josephson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Enjoyable mystery with a great virtual trip to the Islands
This series continues to be entertaining and there are a few new charming characters introduced in this book. There’s another mystery afoot when Cosmos Cruises sets sail after Covid restricted travel for a year. There are plenty of tempting scenes set in the reef area surrounding San Andres ( an island belonging to Colombia).
This is a great read if you are looking for a non murder mystery with a bit of escapism to a warmer climate
View all my reviews
The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:
- Literary Escapes #LiteraryEscapes San Andres (Colombia)
- Alphabet Soup Author Edition #AlphabetSoupAuthorChallenge "J"
- Finishing the Series #FinishingTheSeries2021 book book 4 in series
- Virtual Mount TBR #VirtualMountTBR2021 Book #31
- Back List Reader #Backlistreader Book #34
- Calendar of Crime #CalendarOfCrime2021
- Cruisin thru Cozies Freebie #7
- Cloak & Dagger #CloakDaggerChal Book #23
- Craving for Cozies Book #20
- Bookworm #60 free space level 5
- Beachcomber Challenge
- Row 2
- Lake or ocean
- Detectives- Adrianne/Keith