This next book, the third in the Cozy Cruise Mysteries by Lizzie Josephson, finds Adrianne and Keith on board a rival cruise line enjoying a vacation. This themed cruise is from England to the Canary Islands and focuses on a Murder Mystery being hosted aboard as the entertainment. Adrianne continues to try to travel as inconspicuously as possible and this time runs into her belligerent cousin, Stavros, who is still annoyed at her inheriting the Cosmo Cruise Line instead of him. This is not his only annoying trait we come to find out in the book. He is quite an obnoxious character that is easily disliked by the other cruise passengers and the reader.
This story once again is filled with business development plot lines and some descriptions of exotic ports of call. Anyone looking for a warm respite from winter cold will enjoy spending an afternoon reading this book.
The Murder Mystery Cruise: Book Three: The Cozy Cruise Mysteries by Lizzie Josephson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Another cruising adventure with a murder mystery show
Adrianne and Captain Keith Knowles decide to combine some vacation time with some background research on another cruise line’s vessel. The ensuing adventures combine family dynamics, murder mystery theater and business acumen all while trying to hide Adriannes true identity. These mysteries are lots of fun while enjoying details of cruising and ports of call. Their main focus is on the plot lines of the mystery and less on derp development of the characters and their relationships Very enjoyable reading.
View all my reviews
The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:
mpts I use it for on several challenges since it meets multiple criteria within the challenge.
- Literary Escapes #LiteraryEscapes Canary Islands (Spain)
- Finishing the Series #FinishingTheSeries2021
- Virtual Mount TBR #VirtualMountTBR2021 Book #18
- Back List Reader #Backlistreader Book #21
- Calendar of Crime #CalendarOfCrime2021
- Cruisin thru Cozies #8 travel #2
- Cloak & Dagger #CloakDaggerChal Book #14
- Craving for Cozies Book #12
- Around the Year in 52 Books #8. A book set in a state, province, or country you have never visited
- 52 Book Club #the52bookclub2021 #35 Set In A Country That Starts With The Letter "S"
- The Unofficial Magnus Archives Challenge #32. Sasha: with a female detective
- Bookworm #2.) Read a book under 400 pages
- Magic in the Books Book 3 #4 With a character that's imprisoned
- Spells and Spaceships Sea Setting
- Pick your Poison #18-2 A book with a photograph on the cover
- Beachcomber Challenge
- Detectives- Adrianne/Keith