Thursday, September 24, 2020

The Florist and the Funeral

 This is a quick read novella by Ruby Loren that I received as an ARC.  It was an enjoyable introduction to the Diana Flowers series.  I enjoyed the characters and found it to have a nice twist on the typical guilty party.  I look forward to reading more in this series set in the South of England centered around flowers and floriculture.  

The Florist and the FuneralThe Florist and the Funeral by Ruby Loren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars 



View all my reviews




Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Cravings for a Cozy and Cloak and  Dagger #CloakDaggerChal : Book # 86
  2. Cruising through cozies -  Free choice 31
  3. Medical Examiner-  1 Toe Tag 
  4. Six Shooter- new target

No comments:

Post a Comment