Monday, June 8, 2020

Death by Cashmere

This is the first book in the Seaside Knitters Society series by Sally Goldenbaum.  It was an enjoyable read after I was able to get engaged in the book.  It took me several tries to read more than a few pages at a time.  Once I got into the rhythm of the story it was an enjoyable read.  I enjoyed the characters and the relationships between the residents of the small town on the Cape.  I am sure it would be even more fascinating if you were interested in knitting and knew a lot about it.

I will continue to try the other books in the series of cozy mysteries.


Death By Cashmere (Seaside Knitters, #1)Death By Cashmere by Sally Goldenbaum
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book took a little bit to get flowing. I enjoyed it once I was engaged in the book. The story was different and had some unexpected twists. I really like the characters and cannot wait to read more stories involving them.


View all my reviews


Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:
  1. Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge -  Book #55
  2. Alphabet soup Author- #AlphabetSoupAuthorChallenge
  3. Cravings for a Cozy and Cloak and  Dagger #CloakDaggerChal : Book  #43
  4. Cruising through cozies -  Free choice #11
  5. Medical Examiner-  3 Toe Tag 
  6. Six Shooter-  1st  shot for Sally Goldenbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment