The cupcakes in the story sound fabulous and the best part is there is no calorie to be found in reading about them.
Pumpkin Spice Peril by Jenn McKinlay
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Jenn McKinlay has written another fun installment in her Cupcake Bakery series. Always fun to catch up with the crew at Fairy Tale Cupcakes in Scottsdale. An amazing number of murders seem to happen around them and this is raising the concern of the police chief. Not even Uncle Stan seems to be able to Mel from the wrath of the chief. This installment had some fun twists on the dynamics of the central crew in the stories. The murder in the case is a bit close to home being a friend of Mel and Angie's. The story line takes a few good twists and keeps the reader guessing who is the guilty party.
View all my reviews
Challenge PromptsThe Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:
- Library Love #LibraryLoveChallenge - Book #57
- Literary Escapes- AZ
- Finishing the Series- #FinishingTheSeries2020 up on Cupcake Bakery Mysteries
- Cravings for a Cozy and Cloak and Dagger #CloakDaggerChal : Book #44
- Cruising through cozies - Free choice #12
- Medical Examiner- 1 Toe Tag
- Six Shooter- 1 shot for Jenn McKinlay (4th shot total)