Monday, July 3, 2023

Sweet Tooth

 Sweet Tooth by Cassie Mint is definitely not on my typical reading list.  It is a very spicy office romance with some very explicit details.  I selected it due to the title as I have several challenges wanting the word tooth and sweet as prompts.  I survived the quick read and got through it in an evening.  Definitely not a book you want to encourage a young teen to read.  


Sweet ToothSweet Tooth by Cassie Mint
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

steamy sugary instalove

If you’re looking for a quick read about a quick romance with steamy scenes check this book out
Definitely has its racy moments

View all my reviews


Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Goodreads and Reading by the Numbers #ReadingByNumbers2023 Book #  80
  2. Virtual Mount TBR #VirtualMountTBR2023   Book #72
  3. Nerdy Bookworm  #NerdyBookwormChallengeXO #6. Read a steamy romance novel
  4. Pick your Poison  # 113 A book with the word "teeth" in the title
  5. Read Around the US   jun  New York


No comments:

Post a Comment