Thursday, December 1, 2022

Gnome for Christmas

A quick short read I picked up to make sure I read a book by Celia Kinsey this year for my Six Shooter challenge.  It is a good non murder mystery for those looking for books for younger readers.   



Gnome for Christmas: A Festive Short MysteryGnome for Christmas: A Festive Short Mystery by Celia Kinsey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

cute holiday mystery

This novella was a cute mystery but I found myself wanting for a bit more detail. The missing gnome was located but it wasn’t clear exactly what had happened in the end the story kind of left that out. But it is a fun read nonetheless

View all my reviews



Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Virtual Mount TBR #VirtualMountTBR2022   Book #123
  2. Back List Reader  #Backlistreader  Book #92
  3. Cruisin thru Cozies  Free choice #88
  4. Cloak & Dagger  #CloakDaggerChal  Book #116
  5. Craving for Cozies  Book #106
  6. Monthly Motif #MonthlyMotifGXO  Fire on cover with lantern
  7. Monthly Keyword #MonthlyKeyWordGXO  Christmas for Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment