Sunday, October 6, 2024

Review: Mistletoe and Mr. Right

Mistletoe and Mr. Right Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Sarah Morgenthaler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

what an enjoyable book whose characters are quite endearing. the strength of Lana's personality while still showing vulnerability makes her an amazing character. her relationship with Rick is complex but you cannot help but rooting for the 2 of them to make it. I really love reading about the small town and quirky residents of Moose Springs and it makes me want to travel back to Alaska sooner than later. I appreciated this story had characters that were also in the 1st book in the series but is told from Lana and Rick's perspective rather than Zoey and Graham. I wonder who will be featured in the 3rd book. The use of animals as a character component is engaging as well. Who doesn't want to learn about a Santa Moose.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment