Saturday, October 5, 2024

Review: Cassandra in Reverse

Cassandra in Reverse Cassandra in Reverse by Holly Smale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. I really didn’t know ow what to expect in this book but was I so happy I read it. I have a nephew on the spectrum and there are so many traits in Cassandra that I see in him but I also remembered after reading Ms Smale’s author note that there is no one characteristic of individuals on the spectrum. I love that she highlights that all people are different and we are all unique just because some approach things differently than others doesn’t make them different. This book is in a lot of ways a self discovery by Cassandra but also by those in her orbit. I truly cannot say how happy this book made me feel and I am so glad I picked it from my library.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment