Thursday, January 13, 2022

Audiobooks

 


 #2022AudiobookChallenge

 I would like to try the 2022 audiobook challenge hosted by Kimberly at  Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Jen at That's What I'm Talking About  This will be my 2nd year attempting this challenge.

This year I will try for Newbie which is 1-5  only because I haven't been doing as many audiobooks since I don't drive as much anymore.

If you are interested in this challenge be sure to go here and sign up


Total Audiobooks Enjoyed: 10/5

  1. Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall  
  2. A Safe House (Stone Barrington #61) by Stuart Woods
  3. Assault and Pepper (A Spice Shop Mystery, #1) by Leslie Budewitz
    • Blog Post and Goodreads Review 4/29/22
  4. Space Case by Stuart Gibbs
  5. Songteller by Dolly Parton
  6. Meow if it's Murder by T.C. LoTempio
  7. Encyclopedia Brown Boy Detective by Donald J Sobol
  8. Goodbye Cruller World (Deputy Donut #21)by Ginger Bolton
  9. Butter Off Dead (Food Lover's Village #3) by Leslie Budewitz
  10. Reflex by Dick Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment