Friday, July 30, 2021

The End of Her

I selected this Shari Lapena book in order to meet a criteria of reading a book from an author that was one of my best reads in 2020.   I continue to thoroughly enjoy her thrillers and find the stories twisting and turning til the end.  Additionally Lapena writes characters that are strongly received either in the positive or the negative.  In this particular book it is hard to tell whether you want to love or hate some of the characters at times.  

I highly recommend this book and the author if you enjoy twisting psychological thrillers.



The End of Her

The End of Her by Shari Lapena
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is as intense and suspenseful as Lapenas others I have read. She writes characters that you cannot stand as well as those you want to be happy and carefree. This book felt different in that she had good people turned bad by choices they make to protect their family. Also even after all the twists and turns you don’t know who Dunn it. And at the end you cannot help but wonder does the end justify the means and was justice served

View all my reviews



Challenge Prompts

The Challenge Prompts I will use this for are:  

  1. Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge  Book #84
  2. Virtual Mount TBR #VirtualMountTBR2021   Book #91
  3. Back List Reader  #Backlistreader  Book #104
  4. Cloak & Dagger  #CloakDaggerChal  Book #89

No comments:

Post a Comment