Saturday, February 10, 2024

Eat Drink and Drop Dead

 Eat Drink and Drop Dead is a new series by T.C. LoTiempo.  It is the Tiffany Austin Food Blogger series and I will have to wait til the next book to decide if it is one I wish to keep reading.  For some reason, the MC, Tiffany, rubbed me the wrong way.  I think it may have been the fact I couldn't get totally absorbed into the story which made me feel less engaged with the characters.  Tiffany just struck me as a bit shallow and naive for so reason.   The plot twists were good as well as the motivation behind the crime, it just was more about the character development for me.



Eat, Drink and Drop DeadEat, Drink and Drop Dead by T.C. LoTempio
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

While I enjoyed this mystery I did feel as though it was a bit slow getting moving. I had trouble keeping engaged at first so that may have led to me being a bit distracted when reading it. I enjoyed the characters and the plot line was well set up. I just couldn't get absorbed in it as quickly as I have with other series.

View all my reviews


 

Challenges I am using this book for:

Library Love  #LibraryLoveChallenge   Book #5

Virtual Mount TBR #VirtualMountTBR2023  Book #6

TBR 24 in 24    Book #5

Literary Escapes  GA

Read Around the US  

Alphabet Soup #AlphabetSoupChallenge  E

Alphabet Soup Author Edition #AlphabetSoupAuthorChallenge L

Cloak & Dagger  #CloakDaggerChal     Book #6

Craving for Cozies   #CravingCozies   Book #6

Cruisin thru Cozies   career 2

CMRC   Book #

Six Shooter Challenge  Target # 73  Shot# 3

Medical Examiner Challenge-  3 Tags

Marathon Challenge-   Mile# 

52 Book Club  #the52bookclub2024  #

52 books in 52 bingo   #

Around the Year in 52 Books  #

Beat the Backlist  #BeatTheBacklist  #

    Bookworm #

    BooklistQueen  #booklistqueenchallenge24 #

    Color Coded  #

    Disney Movies   #

    HP NEWTS   #

    My Reading Journey Bingo  #

    Nerdy Bookworm  #NerdyBookwormChallengeXO #

    Nerd Daily #thenerddaily #nerdreading2024 #


    Monthly Criteria


    Bookish Book Bingo  Jan  #

    Chapter Book Bingo  Jan   #

    Monthly Keyword #MonthlyKeyWordGXO  

    Monthly Motif #MonthlyMotifGXO  

    TBR Scavenger Hunt 

    Uncorked Reader #UncorkedReading2024 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment