Sunday, November 20, 2022

Readying for 2023

 Now that it is nearly Thanksgiving, many of the challenges are starting to kick off their announcements for the 2023 editions.  I have decided to be a bit more selective in what I try to achieve in '23.  I found myself drudging through lists to find things to meet a prompt this year on many occasions.  I often end up pushing off "needed" books to select cozies and historical fiction.   So, while still wanting to challenge myself to read books I might not otherwise select I don't think I want to create a situation where I have 50+ books to complete prompts.  I think instead my approach is going to be to pick a list of books that meets a set of challenge prompts and then see how many fit into other challenges and if it is a manageable addition to expand to multiple challenges.   

That being said I will definitely be doing my alphabet and literary escapes challenges.  I will continue to update this page with the challenges I plan to participate in for 2023 as I decide.  I will post links on this page even if I won't be doing a challenge in case others are interested


2023 Challenges I will Participate In




2023 Challenges Found



No comments:

Post a Comment