Saturday, June 22, 2024

Review: The Silence of the Flans

The Silence of the Flans The Silence of the Flans by Laura Bradford
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the premise of this book especially the idea of emergency dessert orders. My biggest complaint is the fact the amateur sleuth is a bit of an airhead when trying to solve the murder. There is an obvious source of a clue that Winnie doesn’t look at til the latter part of the book. She has a perfectly good source in her possession that she looks at several times before the lightbulb moment. Additionally there are some easy swept under the rug moments regarding false accusations and betrayal that I feel might have been more of a chasm creator than they were. I so enjoy the series I just think it could be a little tighter in its details

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment