Sunday, April 14, 2024

Review: Killing Thyme

Killing Thyme Killing Thyme by Leslie Budewitz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is an enjoyable series that any foodie would love to read. The descriptions of the spices and recipes are enough to make anyone's mouth water. I enjoyed how this installment in the series was a means to provide backstory on Pepper, the MC. It revealed information about her childhood, her relationship with her family and her bff- Kristin. I enjoyed the diversity of characters this story introduced and the mystery that occurred was quite involved. It did a good job of having multiple layers to the mystery and suspects. The solution was a bit unexpected although I did begin to suspect the guilty party about 3/4 of the way through the story. I enjoy listening to this series on audio as that is the only way my library has many of them. The narrator has a good expressive voice that makes it enjoyable to listen to the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment